Welcome to Humor Online.com.
HumorOnline.com is a large entertainment site and we make no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the content on the site. Neither HumorOnline.com nor its affiliates shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, or anything whatsoever, regardless of cause, in HumorOnline.com content or for any damages resulting therefrom.
The user agrees to completely and without conditions indemnify HumorOnline.com from any damages, losses, costs or expenses which HumorOnline.com, its affiliates, their respective employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of material on any portion of the site.
In addition, user may not:
- use the copyrighted web design, layout, or other copyrighted sections of the site.
- use these Web pages for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of these Web pages, any data or content found on or accessed through these Web pages, or any other Humor Online.com Information without the prior express written consent of Humor Online.com;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on these Web pages that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on these Web pages or through their accessibility by a visible link on these Web pages;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to these Web pages or their content;
- violate the security of these Web pages or attempt to gain unauthorized access to these Web Pages, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server of these Web Pages, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of these Web pages or any activities conducted on or through these Web pages, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on these Web pages;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of HumorOnline.com, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on these Web pages or the infrastructure of these Web pages.